ran installer/install.php = everything said failed-duplicate

Since Opentools.de has now gone away I've created this forum to house FAQs and support for this mod in phpBB2.

Moderator: Experts

Turbo!

ran installer/install.php = everything said failed-duplicate

Post by Turbo! »

ok ran the install with your pre-mod files [<3] but it said everything failed and had duplicate keys already... i may have pressed refresh by acciedent tho would taht be a problem? i can still use my attachemnts and seems to download fine...did i just install it right then stupidly scare myself?

also havin issues with templates i used and error when postin new topic -=- i see u have templates but no all seem to be posted here...could you post all your modded template files for attatchment_mod? :D

and this 15 minute skin randomizer thing...were u get it? or is it posted here too? i liek this

thecrewcorner.info hostmaster-=-1 man tryin to make his clan happy
thecrewcorner.info <--help me with some custom templates :)
DavidIQ
Site Admin

Post by DavidIQ »

Yeah...you probably made it run twice with your refresh. If you're not having problems related to the database then I wouldn't worry about it.

What error are you receiving when you try posting a message? Also to edit your template you'll need to follow the instructions here:
viewtopic.php?t=5

I don't have premodified files for every template...only for NoseBleed and maybe a couple of others from Mike Lothar but there's no way I'd have all templates edited available.
Turbo!

Post by Turbo! »

DavidIQ wrote: I don't have premodified files for every template...only for NoseBleed and maybe a couple of others from Mike Lothar but there's no way I'd have all templates edited available.
oh god no! i just saw that you had several skins here that [asuming they work] with attatchment mod which i am having some problems with... that codeline edit thing will help but i have NEVER edited phpbb files, always had pre modded files at my disposal... i will try it this weekend after i transfer GSP's :(
DavidIQ
Site Admin

Post by DavidIQ »

Oh I see what you're saying. Well if you'd like one of the ones from here then that's fine.

BTW the template rotation is a mod of mine published over in phpBB.
Turbo!

Post by Turbo! »

if its not too much trouble that would be cool[template files], also what is that rotation mod called?

edit: cant respond till tomoro-out of the night

thanks man!
DavidIQ
Site Admin

Post by DavidIQ »

All my mods are here:
viewforum.php?f=4

I'll see about posting up the templates at some point...