Unwatched Forums List

Any and all modifications I have created for phpBB3 will be listed here and support will be provided.
DavidIQ
Site Admin

Unwatched Forums List

Post by DavidIQ »

My first phpBB3 mod! :D

This will add a list of forums that are yet to be subscribed to under the already subscribed to forums list in the user control panel under Manage Subscriptions. As with all other mods, this can be tested on this site.

phpBB MODDB approved

Image compatible.

Difficulty: Easy
Installation time: ~10 minutes
Attachments
Unwatched_Forums_List.zip
Latest version
(32.72 KiB) Downloaded 643 times
HannahBetts

Re: Unwatched Forums List

Post by HannahBetts »

Hi David,

Love this mod as I am trying to persuade all my users to subscribe and it's a total pain. So having a single page for all of the subscription stuff to be on wil be a big help. Only problem is, I'm running 3.0.2 and, for reasons not known to me, it is resisting all attempts to upgrade. I read your warning about not using this on anything prior to 3.0.3 so I was wondering whether you had an old version floating about I could grab.

Hope you can help

Hannah
DavidIQ
Site Admin

Post by DavidIQ »

I would get help through the phpBB support forums with that upgrade issue. Not a really good idea to be in such an old version :shock: although 3.0.6 is coming soon as well...

I'll attach version 1.0.2 of the MOD but it's not MODDB approved and I'm not sure it's the right one. The finds won't work on version 1.0.4 (the released version) if it's 3.0.2 so if your finds all line up with the attached version then you should be all good.
Attachments
Unwatched_Forums_List.zip
Version 1.0.2
(32.46 KiB) Downloaded 638 times
HannahBetts

Post by HannahBetts »

Thanks for this David, I really appreciate it. I know that we need to upgrade and will get onto it soon, probably when 3.0.6 comes out.

Thanks

Hannah