ReIMG Image Resizer

Any and all modifications I have created for phpBB3 will be listed here and support will be provided.
Marcin

Re: ReIMG Image Resizer

Post by Marcin »

Still receive the error at validator.w3.org...
DavidIQ
Site Admin

Post by DavidIQ »

Yes...that is why there are notes about this within the MOD. If this is important for you then read the notes in the install file. There are some things that will need to be removed by yourself.
Vinck

Post by Vinck »

Hi there, first off great mod! Works perfectly thus far, however I seem to have spawned an error which I believe is following from your mod.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Delimiter must not be alphanumeric or backslash

I've spent a little time looking at this to no avail. If you need any further details or files, please let me know. If this is nothing to do with you, sorry for the inconvenience.
Vinck

Post by Vinck »

I just re-uploaded bbcode.php (from the install) to see how it handles and the error has gone however your mod still works fine. Whether or not this will have ramifications later, I don't know. But for now, that does it.
DavidIQ
Site Admin

Post by DavidIQ »

Sounds like a mistake was done in the edits to bbcode.php. Not sure how the MOD is still working without the changes to bbcode.php though... :?
DcMityay

Post by DcMityay »

hi,
I want to do images in my phpBB forum stay side by side, as shown on the screen, how can I do this?
image side by side.JPG
image side by side.JPG (15.21 KiB) Viewed 15028 times
DavidIQ
Site Admin

Post by DavidIQ »

phpBB does this if you have the images side by side when you post them. So if you do:

Code: Select all

[img][/img][img][/img]
it should be fine. If you do:

Code: Select all

[img][/img]
[img][/img]
it will put each image in its own line.
Will

Post by Will »

Hi, I have installed this MOD, but for some reason I can't seem to find it anywhere in ACP I have looked under post settings and its not there.

Any help would be great.
DavidIQ
Site Admin

Post by DavidIQ »

That's where it would be. Double-check your edits to acp_board.php
Will

Post by Will »

DavidIQ wrote:That's where it would be. Double-check your edits to acp_board.php
Hi David, I can now finally see it in ACP, just have one more problem though, the image resizer only works when I use the normal prosilver and SS2 styles. If I use a style based of prosilver it doesn't work me. The style that I'm using now is SE green pro and it doesn't seem to be resizing the pictures for me. Why is this?

Any help would be great.

Cheers
DavidIQ
Site Admin

Post by DavidIQ »

Hi Will,

Glad you got that fixed. For other styles you need to modify them based on the edits done to the based-off style. In other words if your style is based on prosilver you need to apply the changes done to prosilver to your own style. Good thing it's only a couple of them huh ;)
Will

Post by Will »

DavidIQ wrote:Hi Will,

Glad you got that fixed. For other styles you need to modify them based on the edits done to the based-off style. In other words if your style is based on prosilver you need to apply the changes done to prosilver to your own style. Good thing it's only a couple of them huh ;)
Thanks David, everything is working now :D
Hardcore_Shad

Post by Hardcore_Shad »

Hi David!

Congratulations on your promotion! :D

Thank you very much for coming up with this mod. This is one of the great mods that keeps phpbb ahead of the game sincerely.

I've just installed your mod and would like to clarify a few things:
- What would be the difference between the zooming methods? I get the same _self loading on both the Normal and External link options; New window option works OK; Lightbox, Lightbox 1:1, Lightbox resized gives me the same effect; Highslide gives me the same effect as the first two options. Did I make any mistake in the installation if I have these results?
- Where would I dump the .js files (from the original js folder)? I noticed you already have the same filenames in the reimg FTP folder already, but with small file sizes. What would happen if I used the other?

Also, thank you for providing the hot fix above. I wanted the load circle again. :D
DavidIQ
Site Admin

Post by DavidIQ »

Hardcore_Shad wrote:- What would be the difference between the zooming methods? I get the same _self loading on both the Normal and External link options; New window option works OK; Lightbox, Lightbox 1:1, Lightbox resized gives me the same effect; Highslide gives me the same effect as the first two options. Did I make any mistake in the installation if I have these results?
Lightbox example
Highslide example
I'm not entirely sure what each of the options do individually. I always assumed Normal and External would either open the image within the page or on a new window/tab.
- Where would I dump the .js files (from the original js folder)? I noticed you already have the same filenames in the reimg FTP folder already, but with small file sizes. What would happen if I used the other?
The included original js files are meant to help users look through the javascript if they wanted to change something. The ones in the reimg folder are the same just compressed to help maintain page load times low.
Hardcore_Shad

Post by Hardcore_Shad »

That is so cool with the highslide! How come mine comes up in a refreshed page behind white space, like it was from a normal attachment? Also, how can I have the statistics show below the pic as you have with the landscape and doggy pic? :D