ReIMG Image Resizer

Any and all modifications I have created for phpBB3 will be listed here and support will be provided.
Trelod

Re: ReIMG Image Resizer

Post by Trelod »

hello,

please help my in my problem:
my php forum was working fine, but when i installed your MOD now i can't access the forum, when i open it a white page comes, like there's no website without even a source code... i'm sure your mod work but please what have i done wrong?
(i can't even run the install_reimg.php because all the forum is a blank page now)

thanks for the help!
DavidIQ
Site Admin

Post by DavidIQ »

You've done something wrong in includes/functions.php which is used by every single page in phpBB. You should restore that file or post its contents here to see where the problem is.
Trelod

Post by Trelod »

hello,

thanks for your super fast reply :D now it's working great! :)

only one thing remains not working:
i can't access the style tab in the ACP, a white page comes out.
though all other tabs works!

this happened after installing the MOD, can you help me fix it please?
thank you!
DavidIQ
Site Admin

Post by DavidIQ »

That would mean there was a problem with your edits to includes/acp/acp_styles.php
Trelod

Post by Trelod »

hello,

thanks for your reply, i actually checked this file and it was correctly edited.
i attached the file:
acp_styles.zip
acp_styles.php
(12.36 KiB) Downloaded 445 times
DavidIQ
Site Admin

Post by DavidIQ »

That file doesn't look complete. It stops at line 1832 but the original file has over 3700 lines.
Trelod

Post by Trelod »

thank you :D you were right!!! it worked once i re uploaded the full one :)
momofone

Post by momofone »

Hi, I have noticed that the dimming of the background in Opera does not stretch to the length of the screen. For instance, if you need to scroll down to see the image, the dimming doesn't work, dimming only works for images at the very top of the page. It works fine in FF 3.x, IE 7&8 and Chrome.

I have seen others with this mod working properly within Opera, just wondering if it is something to do with my style being subsilver2?

Any help would be appreciated.
Graham

ReIMG Image Resizer 1.0.2a

Post by Graham »

Hi David

Just about to install your mod but would like to clarify a small point before I go ahead.
In the install instructions you have the following
Version: 1.0.2

Did you just forget to change the version number? as I downloaded 1.0.2a from phpBB

Second, at the end of the install instructions you have
DIY instructions

These are manual instructions that cannot be performed automatically. You should follow these instructions carefully.
Code:Select all

Open your browser and navigate to your forum. Once there put install_reimg.php in the URL and delete once process completes. Remember to refresh the prosilver template and imageset, and purge the cache.
Save all files. End of MOD.

You have finished the installation for this MOD. Upload all changed files to your website. If the installation went bad, simply restore your backed up files.
Is this the order we do it in, run install_reimg.php and then upload edited files or do we upload everything first then run the install_reimg.php
DavidIQ
Site Admin

Post by DavidIQ »

Hi Graham,

Yes I have not updated the download here and I don't think I will really... 1.0.2a was just a change in the subsilver2.xml edits where instead of opening subsilver2/template/overall_footer.html it was opening up prosilver/template/overall_footer.html though the code to find was the same. Everything else is the same as 1.0.2.

The running of install_reimg.php should be done first to avoid any "undefined index" errors.
Graham

Post by Graham »

Thanks David,

Hope that you and your family are all OK and looking forward to Christmas.
Graham

Post by Graham »

Hi David

Couldn't get this to work as it should but I think I may already have an image resizer in use?
Here is a picture from my site

If this is not yours, do you know whos it is so that I can uninstall it and use yours instead, or do you know how I could get rid of it, where to find it etc?

Thanks
DavidIQ
Site Admin

Post by DavidIQ »

I've seen that before but I'm not sure who's it is. Can I get a link to this topic you're referencing?
DavidIQ
Site Admin

Post by DavidIQ »

I see this in the source of your site:

Code: Select all

/** Image Resizer JS and AdvancedBox JS - End **/
I believe that's part of AdvancedBBCode MOD by leviatan21? I think he had put in something to allow admin to disable that. Doesn't seem to be working very well right now huh... (get a javascript error if I try to expand)
Graham

Post by Graham »

Thanks for that David I've turned it off for now while I get things sorted.